OUR AUSTRALIAN CLIENT IS NOW POOLING FOR AUSTRALIAN DAY SHIFT AGENTS (7AM TO 5PM) BGC – METRO MANILA -15 EDUCATION ENROLMENT ADVISORS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN
SALARY -₱18K – ₱23K+ Location-Global City – Metro Manila
RPL, (Recognition of Prior Learning) Duties:
• Making telephone calls and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Following up with customers to meet their expectations with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising.
• Fill in RPLs and tracking sheets and update information of Recognition of Prior Learning applications (RPLs) progress on Client server and CRM
• Implements any changes to the assessment packages and RPL training material, as requested.
• Work with the RPL Assessors to review the action plan for setting key performance indicators for RPLs
• Provide feedback after any assessment assigned by Head Assessors
• Abide by time frames set for the Client Recognition of Prior Learning Scheme.
• Actively communicate with other team members.
• Adhere to the Client policies and procedures for RPL’s production and reporting
• Organize and store paperwork, documents, files and computer-based information
• Maintaining client files and databases
• Use content management systems to maintain and update internal databases;
• Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
• Any other related duties as instructed by supervisor
• Act on behalf of the client with integrity.
• Organize schedule sufficiently to accomplish marketing activities.
• Relate observations to the Client procedures
Experience and Training:
• Actively get involved in any given Client training programs and/or certifications that allows to stay informed of the Client Standards
• Actively participate in continuous improvement, process control or other quality‐related practices for the client in Australia.
• Equal employment opportunities
• Outstanding and comprehensive ongoing training and support
• Fantastic earning potential and career prospects
• A relaxed, friendly working environment.
• Bonifacio Global City based, brand new modern working offices
Please contact us in the first instance via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/sms/WhatsApp
+63 917 758 7778 to arrange an interview.
Talk Bpo Call Centres, has been involved within the call centre industry since 1998 as Call Centre Consultants and as an Advisory Group to numerous fortune 500 companies, SME Enterprises and Universities. From Sydney & Melbourne Australia to New Delhi India, Riyadh Saudi Arabia and now Manila, The Philippines. Talk Bpo’s expertise is primarily in setting up or renovating new or existing call Centres. Additional services are Information Technology, VoIP & Hardware. Telecommunications where they have won many contracts with Australian ASX companies to take off shore to manage and operate to increase sales, improve Process Management, KPI’s, Key Performance Indicators and assist in numerous consultancy and research projects for companies considering outsourcing. For further information please see www.talkbpo.net or see our explained video here – https://youtu.be/ZCX99EdtTEI