Our Australian/Singapore Client is now Pooling for 30+ to cover INBOUND/OUTBOUND, daily Australian Shifts
Salary-₱18K – ₱23K++ Location-Global City – Metro Manila
Operations Coverage hours – 07:00 to 16:00, 11:00 to 19:00, 16:00 to 01:00, 23:00 to 08:0
– KYC verify e-commerce users
– Take corrective action in the event of fraudulent activity
– Answer inbound calls
– Respond to emails from users
– Assist business partners/merchants/financial institutions with their concerns
– Do outbound call
– Do early stage credit collections when necessary Qualifications Describe the qualifications the staff must have in terms of skills and capabilities
– Undergraduate or High School diploma (with at least 2 years BPO experience), or College graduate (any course with/without BPO experience)
– Stable employment record
– Ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
– Ability to communicate in English language (written and oral)
– Ability to maintain outstanding attendance always
– Schedule flexibility including days, evenings and weekends.
– Pass background check
– Pass medical exam
– Pass 5-panel drug test Competencies/Personality Traits
Excellent computer abilities such as an understanding of Microsoft Office, email and chat technologies Strong problem-solving skills. Basic data-entry and typing skills (can type at least 45 WPM). Basic mathematical abilities. Strong customer service skills. Good negotiation skills Prior Experience Describe the prior working experience a candidate should have. Preferably: Customer Service Experience. Fraud Detection & KYC Verification.
Contact us in the first instance for this exciting position & select your preferred shift and participate in a screening video interview by contacting – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0917 758 777 Call, SMS WhatsApp or visit www.talkbpo.net for further inquiries. Good luck and don’t forget to share and like!